Thursday, 20 June 2013
Shadick declares no sacred cows as... GNBA announc... » CHAIRPERSON of the Guyana National Broadcasting Au...
DPP workshop targets members of the Judiciary on‚Ä... » THE Chambers of the Director of Public Prosecution...
Luncheon slams parliamentary Opposition for its ‚Ä... » THE behaviour of the political Opposition towards ...
CJ rules‚Ä¶ Opposition Leader, Finance Minister e... » CHIEF Justice (ag.) Ian Chang, at yesterday‚Äôs he...
One dead, two critical - in Mabura trail mishap » THE police are investigating a fatal accident that...
Several opened mails found at home of Berbice pos... » POLICE in Berbice are investigating the discovery ...
At Berbice Assizes‚Ä¶ Pharmacist accused of rape f... » AN ACCUSED rapist was freed also of indecent assau...
Protest outside Albion court as accused wife kille... » SOME friends and family members of Prabhudial Tara...
Two husbands treated differently in domestic abuse... » TWO separate domestic abuse cases were called befo...
|Break & Enter defendant on $150,000 bail|
|Friday, 17 August 2012 20:46|
EON Richard Archer was yesterday not required to plead to the indictable charge of break-and-enter and larceny when he appeared before Georgetown Magistrate Hazel Octive Hamilton.
The charge is that, between August 4 and 6, he broke and entered the business place of Lolita Wong and stole a quantity of clothing valued at $320,000.
Police Inspector Burgett Grant, prosecuting, did not object to bail, but requested that same be in a substantial amount.
The defendant was granted bail in the sum of $150,000. and the matter will be called again on September 26.
- Magistrate changes pleas, postpones cases to today
- Husband remanded to prison for damaging wife‚Äôs kitchen utensils - and using abusive language, threatening behaviour
- Prosecutor states‚Ä¶ Defendant shot in attempt to steal gun
- Bail denied man in minibus shooting incident
- Court told‚Ä¶ Defendant charged with obstructing, cuffed policeman
- Man on cop assault, other charges granted bail
- Woman jailed for injuring disobedient stepson
- Alleged drag race drivers committed for causing death
- Dreadlocked ‚ÄėFiah Lion‚Äô jailed for trafficking marijuana
- Man fined for abusing policeman, disorderly behaviour
- Larceny defendant with other charges pending refused bail
- Grievous bodily harm defendant granted self-bail
- Damage to property offender asks for 21 days but gets six months
- Man remanded over West Coast phone cards robbery with violence
- Chief Justice grants bail totalling $1.9M to 12 petitioners
- Phone snatcher fined $50,000
- Man charged with inciting Benschop to commit murder granted bail
- Around the Courts‚Ä¶ Frequent flyer jailed, fined for cocaine
- Accused Corentyne wife strangler makes court appearance
- Police Sergeant Vishnu Hunt, ...