Thursday, 23 May 2013
President apologises to APNU leader for oversight ... » PRESIDENTIAL Adviser on Governance, Gail Teixeira,...
APNU reasons for pull-out of Money Laundering obli... » HOME Affairs Minister Clement Rohee believes that ...
As an additional boost to mobile fleet... Police g... » THE Guyana Police Force (GPF), yesterday, received...
High tide warning in effect - more sandbags aligne... » THE Ministry of Public Works has issued a warning ...
OPR to probe Shaka Chase torture allegations - Roh... » MINISTER of Home Affairs, Clement Rohee yesterday ...
Granger’s associate fingered in U.S. corruption ... » A FORMER member of the Guyana Defence Force (GDF) ...
AFC Councilor rebuffs party shenanigans …says Ra... » “THE budget cuts are unconscionable and unconsti...
Over 1, 500 laptops given out in Region 4 - as OL... » WITH a total of 28,000 laptops already in the hand...
BOSAI rents 3 diesel gensets to bolster Linden ele... » THE BOSAI Minerals Group (Guyana) Inc yesterday ac...
|At 03:30 hrs yesterday morning… Cop found in bedroom with teenager|
|Monday, 09 July 2012 22:37|
A POLICE constable is currently under close arrest after he was found in the bedroom of a teenaged girl by her parents in the wee hours of yesterday morning.
According to Police Public Relations and Press Officer, Mr. Ivelaw Whittaker, the incident occurred about 03:30 hrs yesterday, during checks made by the parents on a 13-year-old girl at their home at Ogle, East Coast Demerara.
Whittaker, in a statement, said “a man was found in her bedroom and has been identified as a Police Constable”.
The rank is under close arrest as the investigations continue.
More Top Stories
- APNU’s Backer rejects emergency debate on Money Laundering laws …President makes unprecedented appeal for MPs to ‘rise to the occasion’
- Opposition leaves Guyana open to being ‘shafted’ ….House refuses to remove discriminatory tax
- Diver drowns at Kurupung Bottom --body at Lyken’s Funeral Home
- City Council on standby to assist in case of spring tide overtopping – Alleyne
- AFC’s $50M lawsuit against PPP Executive Secretary thrown out
- President apologises to APNU leader for oversight - Teixeira
- APNU reasons for pull-out of Money Laundering obligations a smokescreen …had been looking for an excuse all along - Rohee
- As an additional boost to mobile fleet... Police get more vehicles worth $61M - compliments Ministry of Home Affairs
- High tide warning in effect - more sandbags aligned
- OPR to probe Shaka Chase torture allegations - Rohee
- Granger’s associate fingered in U.S. corruption probe
- AFC Councilor rebuffs party shenanigans …says Ramjattan bluffing on readiness for snap elections
- Over 1, 500 laptops given out in Region 4 - as OLPF Secretariat rolls out massive distribution drive
- BOSAI rents 3 diesel gensets to bolster Linden electricity supply
- ACCUSED COP KILLER REMANDED - prosecution has total of 17 witnesses, defence has lots of alibi evidence
- Rise up against opposition stand on money laundering law …PPP wants social forces to bring to bear pressure over hardline stand
- Two-mile-wide tornado kills at least 51 -- including 7 elementary school students
- Ruling PPP/C leads APNU & AFC in popular support -according to latest NACTA poll
- Lost Hope... The mystery of two sugar workers who disappeared eight years ago
- Forensic laboratory scheduled for June completion -equipment to begin arriving next week